The Handgun and Rifle Sections are NOT accepting new members at this time!



The club was founded in 1954, holding it's first meeting on the second floor of Galt City Hall. The old Dixon Dairy Stables in Galt served as the Clubs' indoor range. In 1957, the Club purchased the Grimer farm, a 100 acre site with a pond and a stream located on Gore Rd. Since then, another 150 acres have been added.