The Rifle Section is NOT accepting new members at this time!

Possession & Acquisition License (PAL) requires completing the Canadian Firearms Safety Course
(CFSC) or passing a written challenge exam. For more information see the RCMP Canadian firearms program website. has sample exams.
For firearms that are classified "restricted", you will need to complete the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) as well.