CLAY TARGET RANGE RULES
- Control your muzzle direction at all times
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times by shooters and spectators.
- Actions must be kept open and clear until you are standing in a designated station facing down range and ready to shoot (i.e. Shells must NOT be loaded before entering the designated shooting area).
- No more than 2 shells may be loaded at any one time.
- Only 1 shell at any one time is permitted on the Trap Shooting range (unless shooting trap doubles).
- Only one shooter allowed to shoot at each Clay target (i.e. missed targets must not be shot by a different shooter).
- "From The Hip" shooting is prohibited.
- Do not shoot at broken targets.
- Range commands from Trap Personnel and Range Officer must be obeyed. Failure to promptly follow commands will result in expulsion from the property.
- Lead can be a hazardous material. Please wash your hands after shooting.
TO INCREASE SAFETY, SHOTGUNS WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CLAY TARGET SECTION (Skeet, Trap & Sporting Clays)
Barrels shorter than 26" (exceptions may be granted by the appropriate Section Executive)
Pigeon or Raptor style Grips (i.e. No shoulder stock)
Combat style shotguns with Handgun type of Pistol grips are not permitted in the Sporting Clays section